Fake News - Learn more
Each internet domain is filtered through a continuously updated and professionally curated list, the aim of which is to preserve the integrity and transparency of information on the internet.
Each is analyzed, looking for extreme biases, lack of transparency, and other kinds of misinformation.
The following classification is used:
- Fake News: entirely fabricate information, disseminate deceptive content, or grossly distort actual news reports
- Satire: use humor, irony, exaggeration, ridicule, and false information to comment on current events.
- Extremely biased: a particular point of view and may rely on propaganda, decontextualized information, and opinions distorted as facts.
- Conspiracy: well-known promoters of kooky conspiracy theories.
- Rumor: traffic in rumors, gossip, innuendo, and unverified claims.
- Propaganda: Domains in repressive states operating under government sanction.
- Junk Science: promote pseudoscience, metaphysics, naturalistic fallacies, and other scientifically dubious claims.
- Hatred: actively promote racism, misogyny, homophobia, and other forms of discrimination.
- Unreliable: may be reliable but whose contents require further verification.
Here is the list of classified domains.
We never allow Fake or Hate News on our service and if we do accept any other classifications above they will be highlighted in red as a warning to you to take care.