Our people : Kate Lister
My company, Global Workplace Analytics specializes in helping employers and community leaders understand and communicate the business case for workplace flexibility and emerging workplace strategies such as telework and office hoteling. Our research has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, and many other publications.
We have interviewed and/or worked with many of the nation’s leaders in these fields including public and private sector employers, community leaders, industry experts, and venture capitalists who have invested in technologies that support emerging workplace models.
- Developed and maintain an ever-expanding database of over 500 case studies, research papers, and other documents on emerging workplace strategies
- Developed sophisticated models to quantify the economic, environmental, and societal potential for emerging workplace strategies in the US, UK, and Canada
- Developed a customizable Workplace Savings Calculator™ that organization and community leaders can use to quantify the potential benefits of new workplace strategies
- Written white papers on results based management and the ROI of alternative workplace strategies
- Delivered dozens of speeches and webinars on the above topics for audiences including the U.S. General Services Administration, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Society for Human Resource Management, and others
- Co-authored an interactive e-learning course called “The Case for Change” along with global leader e-Work.com
- Been selected as one of four subcontractors to develop a telework pilot program for several California counties
Over the past thirty years I have:
- Started, operated, and sold several successful businesses.
- Written three business books: Undress for Success (Wiley 2009), Finding Money--The Small Business Guide To Financing (2009 eBook; formerly published by Wiley) and The Directory of Venture Capital (Wiley 1995).
- Written articles for publications including the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur Magazine and American Express.
- Spoken at over a hundred events throughout the United States and Canada.
Prior to venturing out on my own, I spent 10 years as a correspondent banker, commercial bank lender, business consultant, and private equity investor.